Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thing #2 Lifelong Learners

Well, I think I have created my blog. I spent all day at the eye doctor's office yesterday and my eyes were dilated for so long that I couldn't read a computer screen until this morning. I was afraid that I would be very late in getting started, but I think I am in.

I watched the video this morning and I think the habit that I am strongest in is the first one - begin with an end in mind. I am very good at knowing where I have to be, and I am usually good at figuring out some way to get there. I will often change my route many times during the journey. The one I am probably the weakest in (and am excited about learning all about it here) is to use technology to my advantage - to make life easier. There are many ways that it does make my life easier, but there are also many ways that it frustrates me. I am looking forward to feeling more comfortable with all of it. I am also looking forward to learning from all of you.

I had to try several times to get this created (kept getting strange messages), so hopefully someone will let me know if I am doing the correct thing.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Well, here you are, so you must be doing it right! Congratulations!